We all LOVE a FREEBIE!

Last night I held my first Sale-a-bration launch event at Herriots hotel in Skipton,
it was so nice to catch up with my lovely ladies to share with them the new Spring/summer catalogue and of course to show them the FREEBIES that they can earn during Sale-a-bration!

I thought I would share with you today a couple of the samples i made yesterday
 ahead of the launch night.


I LOVE this stamp set from the Sale-a-bration leaflet!
Yes this is a stamp set you can earn for FREE with a spend of just £45
it's called Big Day and there are 5 stamps in this set.


This next FREEBIE set is called You brighten my day



I thought this set would lend itself to a great New Home card!


On both cards I used the lovely NEW DSP called Stacked with Love
It's a fab stack of paper, perfect for valentines but generic in design too so great for all occasions !

** You can find all these items in my shop by clicking on the pictures below **

Don't forget to check out the NEW Spring/summer catalogue
and take advantage of the Sale-a-bration FREEBIES! with a spend of just £45

Have a lovely day



1 comment

  1. Hi Katy, both cards are beautiful, but I simply love the house card, very cute! Louise xo

    ReplyDelete