NEW Classes for 2015



Hello There, I hope you are all keeping warm and dry? 
Roll on Spring! I can't wait........

So todays post is all about my next class, the first of 2015!

Join me for this months cardmaking workshop at The Stamping shed.

Friday 23rd Jan
Broughton Road community centre, Skipton
6.45pm till 9.15pm


We will be creating 4 cards using the lovely NEW Sheltering Tree stamp collection,
 it's such a versatile set, one that you could use all year round!




This class is suitable for all levels of experience including beginners.


What do you need to bring?
All materials are provided but please bring your own adhesives/foam pads and basic tools



There are 2 options to choose from when booking your place.........



Option 1: Workshop £15: this option includes tuition and all the materials required to complete 4 cards.

Option 2: Workshop plus Stamp set £28: This option includes all of the above plus the Sheltering tree stamp set (value £22.95) 

Please let me know which option you would like at the time of booking your place. I will be ordering the stamps in advance of the class so you have them on the night.

Options and how to pay?
If you choose option 1 workshop a £5 deposit will secure your place with the balance paid at the workshop

If you choose option 2 payment for the stamp set is required with the remaining balance paid at the workshop


You can pay by debit/credit card, paypal or bank transfer.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'm happy to help :)

No comments