NEW Project Life Club





Project Life is a Fun and fuss free way of documenting your photos creatively rather than keeping them on file on your computer or on your mobile phone.
 I'm usually so lazy when it comes to printing copies of my photos so I'm guilty of that one....
But not anymore! Project Life gives me a reason to print those photos off to put in my own memory albums

It's a great way of memory keeping without having to invest in the hobby of scrapbooking
 which can be very time consuming and expensive.


create a lasting memory book to mark all those past special events like,
 a new baby's arrival, a wedding, a special holiday or even a memorable outing?

Here's a video explaining and showing you what Project Life is all about





Starting Tuesday 27th Jan
 I will be holding regular monthly classes
 at Skipton Community Hub in Craven court between 10.30am and 12.30pm.



How much will it cost?
Your first class will include
£28 Starter Kit
For this you will receive 12 page protectors £5.95( double sided, so you can create 24 pages)
A Project life card collection £13.50 of your theme choice
and a coordinating accessory kit £8.95
This will provide everything you need to get started.

**If you are not sure this is for you I am offering an £8 taster kit
 that will get you started with a few pages,**

Future classes will be on the last Tuesday of every month
 and will cost only £5,
 as you will already have your kit from the first class to use in future sessions.

Please bring your photos and adhesives

I will be bringing my stamps, dies inks etc to every class for you to use.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Please book your place in advance x

No comments