Simply Wonderful!

Bbbrrrrr it's a bit chilly today!
I'm sat here having my lunch, trying to warm myself up
 with homemade butternut squash and pepper soup,
 very yummy!

I thought i would share with you today a card I made this morning,
Crafting really is my favourite thing to do when the weather's not great.....

I made this card to share with My Stamping shed ladies
 at the next class on the 23rd Jan ( click on my classes and events tab at the top
 if you would more details )

This card was made using one the fab Sale-a-bration stamp sets
you can earn FREE with EVERY £45 spend on Stampin Up products.



I do love this set,sentiment stamps are so useful, I can see myself using this one a lot!

My colour combo here is Soft Sky, Early espresso, Sahara sand and Baked brown Sugar.

For details and links to all the products used on this card please see the pictures below.

Well that's all for today, back to my craft room for a busy afternoon

Keep warm ..................


No comments