Sheltering tree...........


Morning everyone,
 I'm back today to share a couple of cards that we are making at this friday's workshop.
I LOVE this stamp collection,
 The Sheltering tree

It's just £22.95
and there are 14 stamps in total
it's a Photopolymer stamp set, which is perfect for the two step stamping technique.

I love that this is an all season stamp set, it means you can get so much use out of this one!

It's so quick and easy to create a simple but pretty card


and here's a wintery card using the same set!


**I have a few places remaining on my workshop this friday, it's not too late to join us,
just drop me a quick email to confirm your place,**

you can find the details by clicking my classes and events button at the top of my blog.

Have a lovely day folks, and stay warm! It's a bit chilly out there!


No comments