Let's get away..........Project Life



So here's my first step in to Project Life!
I've always appreciated the work that goes in to a scrapbook page, but not the time it takes!
Especially being more of a cardmaker,
 I don't really want another hobby to take the time away from that.
So Project Life is perfect!
It really does take no time at all to create great looking pages.

I chose to start with the smaller 6 x 8 album pages 
less daunting I think than a big 12 x 12 page spread.
But I'm hoping as my PL journey continues I will feel comfortable creating larger pages.

These are two of my Venice pages from our trip to Italy last year
 and honestly took no time at all!
It's such a quick but satisfying process.......
We had a lovely day trip! that's one ticked off my bucket list!



The new Let's get away card collection is perfect for our trip !

you get 100 double sided cards for £13.50



And here is the accessory pack that coordinates
it really is fab value £8.95 and packed with stickers,
 acetate overlays, washi tape, alphabet stickers and fancy shmancy paper clips!


 If you are interested in starting your own Project Life album
whether it's to remember a holiday, a new arrival in the family, a wedding
 or just to record life in general,
I am starting a NEW Project Life club in Skipton this month
For all the details click on my Classes and Events button at the top of my blog.







No comments