From the herd...........and a little tip


Hello there, todays card that I'm sharing is from the new Spring/summer catalogue,
it's one of those that didn't grab my attention straight away.
You may find that, the more you browse you will notice different items will stand out and this was one of them for me.

It's called From the herd £14.95
I think that's such good value considering there are 13 stamps in total!
Look at all those sentiments! A really useful set...
I had a lovely morning yesterday watercolouring this image using the ink pads, colouring is so theraputic!


My little tip today..............when I'm colouring an image like this, once I've finished colouring in i grab a black fineliner pen and trace round the outlines, sometimes the outline can seem to fade? By going over the lines with a black pen it will make the image pop! but you need quite a steady hand and take your time.


For the rickety fence I used the Hardwood background stamp and cut it down into strips and inked the edges .....it's a versatile stamp!





*****You can find a list of all the products I used at the bottom of this post
 and by clicking on the picture it will take you to them in my online shop*****



2 comments

  1. I love this Katy you are such a talented lady and thank you for the top tip :) Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the watercoloring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete