From the herd............

Good morning folks, today I'm sharing with you details of my next class.
I had so much fun creating cards with this stamp set!
Please see the details below



Friday 20th February
Monthly technique cardmaking workshop
* From the herd *
6.45pm till 9.15pm
Broughton road community centre
Skipton
In this class I will teach you how to use the stampin up ink pads to watercolour an image
You will create 3 fun cards
 using the quirky 'From the herd' stamp collection
Please book your place in advance
choosing either 
*option 1* workshop plus *From the herd* stamp set £25
*option 2*workshop only £15 

2 comments

  1. Super, amazing CUTE!! Love the way you color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these 3 cards. Can you still order the kit from you?
    cissylovato@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete