Oh so succulent Artisan Blog hop

Hello there, for this weeks Artisan blog hop I am sharing a project I made using the Oh so succulent stamp and matching thinlIts from the Succulent Garden suite


It's such a pretty suite but sadly it is retiring so get your hands on it before it sells out!



You can find a list of all the items I used at the bottom of this post.
Next on the hop we have the talented Kimberly
Click on the logo below to carry on hopping


Here is the list of Artisans for you to hop around

Katy Harrison you are here

Product List

6 comments

  1. So sweet Katy! - the colors remind me of mum flowers in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see such bright colours with this set Kty. Great projects ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is so special! Speaking of special, this is how our evening went. I met my buddies in the downstairs part of event venue, which is more than just an average kind of bar with a lot of woodwork.

    ReplyDelete