Eastern palace Artisan design team hop

Hello and welcome to this weeks Artisan design team hop.

Here is a sneak peek of the Eastern Palace Suite.
 Exclusive for a limited time are the Starter and Premier Bundles,
 designed for both the beginning and avid crafters


Demonstrators can preorder the Eastern Palace Suite Starter and Premier Bundles April 4-30.
 Get your hands on these colorful and exotic products to prepare for launch May 1

For me I think my favourite part of this suite are the thinlit dies.
I love the detail and they are so striking that you need little else on a card,
perfect for the 'less is more' look



I chose one of the speciality papers to share with you today
I think metallic gold looks so pretty with white
The golden flower details (bottom left and top right) are from a set of Vinyl stickers from this suite, love them! 
so quick and easy.


So below are two of the brand new in colours! 
Fresh fig and Lemon lime twist YUM!
I think the circle stamps from the Eastern beauty stamp set really add a finishing touch
 and I can see me using these time and time again.



I wanted to share with you this photo so you can see that actually when you run this die through your machine it doesn't cut all the way through, so you have two options, either leave it intact or if you carefully snip at where it is attached you can create a separate element as I have with the white layer.


here's a closer look at how I have layered the two die cuts


I hope you have enjoyed a peek at the new Eastern palace suite
We will be sharing more with you in a couple of weeks


Next on our hop is the talented Kimberly
Please click on the logo below to see her gorgeous creation



Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison ****You are here****
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp 
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon 
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck 
Tanya Boser 




8 comments

  1. Katy,
    the cards are so beautiful! These absolutely took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both stunning! No surprise there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your first card! Just clean and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Katy! I think I'll be using loads of those vinyl stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the freshness of the white and gold card and yes it does look pretty! The layering of the 'petal' medallion is such a fun look. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - there is SO much class and luxury in the gold sample! Just gorgeous, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold and white ... so elegant! The stickers and the layering, I love! Bravo Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with others...the gold and white combo is so special! both cards are really lovely, though!

    ReplyDelete