count my Blessings...Artisan blog hop

Hello and welcome!
It's time for another Artisan hop.
This week we are sharing inspiration using the Count my Blessings stamp set



I really enjoyed stamping with this set.
I made simple notelets and decorated a new Mini Pizza box
I stamped the images with Soft suede and then used a wet brush to pull the colour in from the outline, so simple and quick!
You can find all the amazing Artisans below

Next on on our hop is Kimberly!
Be sure to check out her lovely creation by clicking on the logo below





Find all the products I used on today's card by clicking on the photo's below

Product List
Jute Twine
[144625]
£5.00

6 comments

  1. They are beautiful! So autumnal and brilliant!
    XO
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle and how you made it a wreath!! Super cute colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the painterly effect Katy, really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set. I love the colors you chose and how you designed the cards. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Painting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the soft, neutral color palette.

    ReplyDelete