A little catch up............


Hello again, here's a little catch up on my weekend.

The card I'm sharing today is another one that the ladies will be making tonight at my monthly technique class.

I have to confess I'm a complete Pinterest addict and I love the inspiration I get from there, not just for all things crafty but everything!

This card really caught my eye and although it's not a complete CASE I did take lots of elements from it for my card.

 You can find the original here on Pinterest



On Saturday I held my first Crafternoon Tea.
12 lovely ladies joined me at Coopers Cafe Bar in Skipton.
It really is a cosy, light space with a lovely atmosphere  



and as I mentioned their homemade cakes are delicious!



it was a nice, relaxed afternoon with lovely people.....


So I have penciled in Saturday the 16th of May for Crafternoon Tea at the same venue.
If you would like to join us you would be very welcome.
Just drop me an email or message me on Facebook.


Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com







No comments