A new Beginning......New Classes

A Happy "Hello" and welcome to my new venture here at
 The Stamping Shed.

It's an exciting time for me, as well as being able to offer you the opportunity to purchase the fabulous Stampin Up products I will also be teaching Papercraft classes locally ( click on the classes and events button at the top of my blog ) It's a great way to play with the products,  learn new skills and make new friends too!

Or why not host a Stampin Up party in your own home?
It's such a fun way to spend an evening with your friends being creative and you have the opportunity to earn freebies too!

If you would like to browse the latest catalogues which are packed with gorgeous products, ideas and inspiration then just click on the catalogue pictures at the right hand side

For more information click on the buttons above.

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday,
 I will be back soon to share with you details and projects for my first class!





No comments