Be Inspired Blog Hop, Cupcakes and carousels

Hello and welcome to this weeks Be Inspired blog hop!
If you are following the hop you will have arrived here from the lovely Kylie's blog in Australia


 The inspiration for our hop today is Cupcakes and Carousels.
Have you seen the new collection in the spring summer catalogue? It's on my wishlist!



I chose a stamp set that I have had in my craft stash for a while now Sprinkles of life


and the new Happy Celebrations stamp set, a favourite one of mine!
I'm sure I will be using Happy celebrations alot, so useful for lots of occasions
and very quick and easy to make a bold statement on a card



The cupcake from Sprinkles of life is so cute! 

Thank you for hopping by today.

Next on our hop is the talented Maike, please click on the logo below to continue



Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn freebies for yourself!
Sale-A-Bration ends 31st of march
Between now and then for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products
you can choose one freebie from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
A perfect time to treat yourself......

Click below for my online store





Product List

5 comments

  1. This is adorable!!! Love the combination on the cupcake with the Happy Birthday background!!! Just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Katy! Love the pink, white, & black! They are my daughter's favourite colours... go figure! Loved hopping with you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Katy. I love love that little bitty word cupcake. The Sprinkles of Life has been a favorite set of mine and I love how you used it here. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, i think i have to save your card to my pinterest. I love how it screams "HAPPY" directly into your face! It's brilliant ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the whimsical feel!

    ReplyDelete